Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Associate Creative Director - CopyApply
Nov 07, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Agent: Ashley G.
Job #: 110671
Looking for a ACD (Copy) who has 10+ years experience in copywriting specifically in the healthcare field... This is a MUST! This would be a contract to hire position, onsite in SF!
Roles & Responsibilities
- The creative director’s right hand, which means you are part of management and help manage how workloads are organized and delegated
- True creative responsibility for a brand’s strategic and tactical implementation
- Managing talent to ensure maximum efficiency, productivity, and of enthusiasm
- A team leader and a key creative voice to the client, often the most senior person to be completely dedicated to their brand
- A key contributor to new business efforts
- 10+ years of experience in copywriting, specifically in healthcare advertising, or marketing
- A stellar portfolio that showcases creative development judgment, management excellence and strategic insight (not a one man band)
- Confident with new medias
- Proficient in Microsoft Word with a working knowledge of Keynote, PowerPoint, and PDF mark-ups
- Honed management skills/training
- Able to make their passion for their work contagious
- Highly articulate, able to explain their work authoritatively, in a concise and cogent manner
- Thorough understanding of the principles of medical copywriting, including referencing standards, and the FDA guidelines
- Proactive, assertive, and flexible team player who can thrive in a fluid and dynamic environment
Want more details about this and other San Francisco, CA opportunities? Meet Ashley Gregory!