Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Group Art supervisorApply
Nov 07, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Agent: Ashley G.
Job #: 110670
Looking for an Art Director who has 10+ years in similar role in either an Agency or Healthcare environment. Contract to hire position, 40 hours a week in SF.
- Excellence in creative breadth, depth and diversity of work in a digital agency environment
- Unique creative voice with astonishing flexibility of range across multiple channels
- Experience working collaboratively with UX, designers and copywriters to build great user and brand experiences
- Master execution leader, seamlessly generating high quality, and volume product through expert staff management
- Fluid presentation skills, taking the lead with many client presentations
- Developing strategic insights around multiple therapeutic categories, an authority on how your audience will respond to certain kind of information, interactions, or visual stimulus
- A major contributor to new business efforts
- 10+ years of experience in art direction, specifically in a digital agency, healthcare advertising, design, or marketing, minimum 2 years managing others
- Proficient and up-to-date in latest version of Creative Suite
- Management experience
- A stellar portfolio that showcases strong conceptual, digital interaction, and design skills
- Responsibility for at least one brand’s multi-channel deliverables over a significant period of time
- Proven strategic insight and creative strategy
- A strong working knowledge of the fundamentals—interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- Excellent communicator, with all levels – coworkers and clients
- Professional polish, able to present work strategically and convincingly
Want more details about this and other San Francisco, CA opportunities? Meet Ashley Gregory!