Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Marketing Automation Specialist Needed!!!Apply
Nov 07, 2016
Agent: Renee D.
Job #: 110642
We're looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who has experience with Marketo (even 1 year is ok) and wants to join a major player in the tech world headquartered in south Austin. This is a unique opportunity for a great entry level talent. Ideally, you will have experience in marketing and html but the reality is this is working with one of Austin's well known, nationally recognized organizations. Think cutting edge tech company with a unique voice for their clients. They have been doing phenomenally and with Fortune clients your work will have an amazingly impressive audience.
In this role as Marketing Automation Specialist you will partner with our Brand Managers under the direction of the Marketing Automation Team and will be responsible for loading, targeting, quality checking and deploying tactical email campaigns that generate new customer acquisition, improve retention, support customer research, and facilitate sales communications using our 3rd party email vendor software. This individual will collaborate with multiple departments to ensure that email initiatives are complete, on-time, and executed with a high degree of accuracy and effectiveness.
The key here is we need someone with prior experience in email platforms similar to Marketo. If your interest is piqued please reach out and we can discuss the details.
• Deploy manual and automated email campaigns for both internal customer databases as well as lead lists by coordinating with the email marketing communications production schedule and project management software to ensure accurate and timely delivery
• Assist with the implementation of automated marketing programs
• Load HTML and text creative into email vendor software platform
• Manage email campaign tracking and create proper codes for project requests
• Quality check uploaded emails to ensure that links resolve to proper URLs, creative is formatted correctly and content matches original submitted content document from sponsor
• Make HTML, design, or creative corrections when possible to avoid recalling process tasks to coding and design teams, and in turn improving throughput efficiencies
• Liaise with the Email and Creative Services Teams to communicate necessary corrections that cannot be made independently
• Proactively partner with Brand Managers to obtain approval for final email proofs prior to send
• Create list segments for email requests using marketing automation software platform utilities
• Hands-on experience coding and loading email content, deploying email messages and list segmentation using tools and functionality within 3rd party email platforms, managing the QA
• Exceptional attention to detail, including precise and effective communications skills and a proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
• History of teamwork and willingness to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment where ambiguity is the norm and a high degree of proactive autonomy is expected.
Want more details about this and other Austin, TX opportunities? Meet Renee Diaz!