Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Nov 01, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Loren G.
Job #: 110392
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Analyze marketing program data: reviews, ratings, lift and basket analysis; keyword strategy and results reporting and digital marketing influence on dealer sales
• Deep dive into key marketing areas, using data to inform decision making: pricing, packaging, retail opportunities, etc.
• Develop Customer Lifetime Value analysis; mine customer data to determine valuable segments
• Media mix: model marketing spend to determine optimal vehicles for efficiency and return on investment
• Analyze promotional program for incrementality and make recommendations
• Help develop social media dashboard, monitor competitors, social listening
• Analyze ecommerce site metrics and provide reporting and insights on product purchase sequence, trends, behavior, attribution, engagement, etc.
• Create and maintain standardized reports and dashboards to provide ongoing data and insight for internal stakeholders
• Examine Email program: provide analysis on subscriber base, frequency, behaviors
• Ownership of Google Analytics reporting, segments, dashboards, tagging, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science or related field
• 5+ years of experience in analytics or related role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Google Analytics or similar web analytics software (other??)
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and Access
• Familiarity with tagging and tracking methodology preferred, not required
• Highly detail-oriented, outstanding problem solving and analytic skills
• Strategic, curious and objective thinker
• Results-driven attitude; a self starter who thinks and participates effectively, both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to effectively communicate within all areas of the company
• Takes action: proactive and resourceful in solving problems, making decisions and executing on goals
Our Client Is a Family-owned company on a mission to educate kids, empower teachers,
and inspire parents. We do that by creating over 1,000 educational toys and games that make learning
more fun, more interactive, and more accessible. For the last 30 years, our award-winning products
have helped millions of children reach their full potential—and we’re just getting started!
They are currently seeking a Marketing Data Analyst that’s a data fanatic, analytic thinker, and creative
problem solver. This critical role will measure the success of marketing programs by analyzing complex
and large amounts of data, synthesizing key findings, and presenting these key findings to all levels of
management in clear and concise communication. A strong candidate will also demonstrate the ability
and proactive initiative to identify and communicate opportunities for improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to elevate your career as a data analyst and make a big contribution to
the overall marketing strategy for a fun and growing business!
Want more details about this and other Vernon Hills opportunities? Meet Loren Greiff!