Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Social Media / Video Content SpecialistApply
Oct 24, 2016
Agent: Kate V.
Job #: 110026
We are looking for an energetic, innovative and driven candidate to join a dynamic studio, specialising in social video content.
In essence you will be be creating, uploading and optimising social media content with a video focus. We are ideally looking for someone with a passion for storytelling, with solid knowledge of the social video space; and a drive to create world leading solutions at the cutting edge of the digital landscape.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to join a team of friendly and highly skilled professionals, working across the strategy, production and creative studio functions.
This role is offered as a permanent position, and would be a great match for a digital native who really knows their way around YouTube.
The key requirement for the Social Media / Video Content Specialist focus is a flair for words and social content communication (video and image).We are looking for someone who enjoys creative story-telling; someone who actively engages with social media platforms / channels / apps / products.
Ideally you will immersed within the social space, with interaction ranging across various platforms / channels such as YouTube, Facebook, SnapChat, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, Vine, and be interested in new/emerging platforms.
Please note this role is focused on social campaign and strategy, NOT community management / moderating comments etc.
Day-to-day the role will require:
– Social content creation (mostly written and image)
– Interpreting briefs / strategy / content schedules
– Interacting with clients, brand representatives and social influencers
– Working with data tools to create and deliver insightful analytics reports
– Coming up with ideas, suggesting creative solutions for engagement
– Working with a friendly team to help deliver agency vision
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
We are looking for someone who REALLY gets digital – ideally a dynamic and driven digital native. You will need a solid understanding of the social media landscape – we are looking for someone that can talk at length about the social space, new trends, viral campaigns etc.
– 1 year experience within an agency / studio
– Experience creating, uploading and optimising social media content across a various platforms
– Experience copywriting for social platforms and video (using campaign TOV, hashtags, understanding of SEO, working to social media schedule / strategy etc)
– Solid understanding across various social platforms & channels
– Understanding of YouTube and Facebook video content / analytics
– Eye for design, language and composition within the digital / social space
– Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
– Ability to think creatively
– Solutions focused with great problem-solving skills
– Attention to detail
– Organised with great time management and project management skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, meticulous spelling and grammar
– YouTube certification (audience development / digital rights)
– Video editing experience
Sydney agency specialising in social media video content. Independently owned, with a flat hierarchy and friendly studio team of like minded people with their finger of the pulse of digital & social innovation.
This role will have a 1-2 stage interview process, during which you will meet with the studio team and have the opportunity to chat / ask questions etc to ensure the fit is right.
If the above sounds like a match for you, or you would like to discuss the role further to determine the match, please apply with your resume or email me for more information.
Want more details about this and other Sydney opportunities? Meet Kate Verran!