Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Senior UX Designer (x3)Apply
Oct 20, 2016
Agent: Ryanne C.
Job #: 109915
Our client is hiring 2-3 full time/perm Senior UX Designers to join their growing team! The role sits onsite in Watertown, MA and the start date is being targeted for EOY/January at the latest.
The role is onsite full time, but we will emphasize that we are a flexible environment when it comes to appointments and things and needing to be home around those times. There is also a free shuttle service I'd like to highlight– picking up regularly in Harvard Square, Back Bay, Southie, and now in Cleveland Circle and Waverly station off the commuter rail. It is also only a few miles to bike there along the Charles, too!
Healthcare may not be your area of expertise, but you know that it's badly broken and you’re passionate about fixing it.
You’ll be joining a team of intelligent and accomplished R&D professionals (UX, product management, and engineers) who are transforming health delivery at a fundamental level by bringing cloud-based web and mobile solutions to the healthcare industry. We work in an Agile environment
In this UX role you will collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams striving to improve the healthcare experience for patients, providers, administrators and the many other people who make healthcare happen. Specifically, you will:
• Conduct foundational user research alongside a multi-disciplinary team; observing, understanding and empathizing with users
• Design journey maps and other illustrations of the user experience
• Facilitate group ideation and sketching workshops
• Guide the creation of experience strategy briefs
• Inventory questions, identify assumptions, and form hypotheses
• Define solution options via iterative user-centered and business-oriented design thinking
• Plan and execute experiments to learn fast and prove/disprove product design hypotheses (including usefulness and usability testing)
Your UX talents and interests fall within a wide range including any of the following:
• Business strategy
• Cognitive-behavioral psychology
• Design research
• Design thinking
• Front-end development
• Human factors
• Information architecture
• Interaction design
• Interface design
• Service design
• User research
• 4+ years of professional UX experience
• User observation skills
• Ability to forge strong working relationships; work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams including product managers and developers
• Ability to switch gears, juggle multiple projects and work within tight deadlines
• Engaging and articulate written and facilitation skills
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Computer Science, Business or related disciplines
• Ability to travel to local and remote client locations
They offer amazing benefits as well as several additional perks/privileges. Bonuses are also given yearly.
Want more details about this and other Watertown, MA opportunities? Meet Ryanne Conway!