Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Oct 14, 2016
Temp To Perm
Job #: 109675
Our client is a full-service agency, providing research, strategy, creative, production, web, traditional media, social media, policy change, youth engagement and experiential marketing services to clients in over a dozen states and provinces, as well as to federal government agencies.
They are looking for a dynamic, high performing Senior Copywriter with experience in ideating great creative and writing copy that adheres to best practices in the social and digital realms. The ideal candidate has a passion for behavior change, a history of copywriting for cross channel campaigns, and is capable of managing supporting staff.
- Help conceive, craft, and execute great ideas on time and on strategy
- Share thoughts, ideas, and inspiration
- Create a range of ideas and copy that supports the campaign or main messages
- Participate in brainstorms, ideation, and team meetings
- Participate in client and internal presentations—sharing concepts and ideas with excitement, conviction, and excellent articulation
- Deliver amazing work—even with tight turnarounds and pressure
- Create copy specific to current social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and YouTube
- Develop copy that adheres to best practices found in both paid social and paid digital
- Other duties as required
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience writing audience-facing content
- Experience copywriting for organic and paid social media
- Experience creating compelling copy for websites, mobile applications, and paid digital media
- Experience overseeing numerous projects at once
- Experience in social and digital campaigns/engagement tactics
- Intimate familiarity with how brands engage in today’s connected universe
- Ability to brainstorm solo or in groups and develop big ideas from beginning to end
- Excellent writing skills in a broad range of styles including grammar and proofreading skills
- Proven ability to excel in high-stress, fast-paced environments
- Proven ability to quickly identify problems and solve them
- Highly attentive to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong editing/writing skills for various client deliverable, marketing materials, etc.