Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sep 19, 2016
Agent: Sheri H.
Job #: 108455
Vitamin T is seeking a Marketing Coordinator with the following background -$45-50k:
MUST HAVE: Architecture, Engineering or construction firm experience
• Working with senior staff to produce proposals, presentations; research, design, write and
produce marketing materials.
• Co-lead strategy/kickoff meetings with regional marketing leader and BD champions
• Concept/write/design new material as needed to support marketing programs
• Conduct internal and external research on new opportunities, prospective clients and practice
• Create pitch strategy/budget with BD champion including research, network mapping,
• Research targets, internal relationships, company history, market position; ensure client or 3rd
party Q&A and site visits
• Develop new materials as needed to support business development activities
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications to be considered:
• 5-8 years professional experience in a marketing position, preferably for a design or professional
• Experience managing significant marketing projects independently, working closely with senior
staff on business development opportunities, and managing small employee teams
• Excellent communication, writing, conceptual design skills
• High level of competency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office programs
• Graphic design ability and highly competent with key software: Adobe Creative Suite or
comparable, Microsoft Office; experience with video and/or digital media/software a plus
Want more details about this and other Metro Detroit opportunities? Meet Sheri Hunter!