Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sep 15, 2016
Agent: Renee D.
Job #: 108313
We are working with one of Austin's well known IT companies. They have won many awards and has been recognized by Forbes as a great company to work for. They are making a wealth of improvements and they are fanatical about putting their users first in everything they do. So whats the need? This is a brand new position to assist with expansion of their business. We are seeking a UX Designer who can bring a true level of user experience to their website. 2016 has been the year of change and advancement with this company and they have already brought in some amazing resources for better user experiences, user portals, customer interactions, improved products AND brand improvements. Interested in getting in? Who wouldn't be!
We have a REALLY tight deadline (who isn't lately) so let me know if you are interested so we can discuss it!
• Work with web team to strategize and concept project needs from beginning to end
• Research (through user-testing) to surface issues and areas for improving customer experiences
• The ability to focus on details and think big-picture, from the user’s & business perspective
• Design banners that are eye-catching, creative, and produce high conversion rates; requires the ability to analyze and learn from the effectiveness of previous creative
• Present visual comps to cross-functional teams in support of marketing programs and make modifications based on collaborative feedback
• Create layout comps, rough and presentation material as requested
• Contribute out-of-the-box ideas and innovative concepts to help meet aggressive growth targets for lead generation and corporate awareness
• Collaborate successfully with design team, copywriters, web developers, product management and marketing programs teams
• Effectively present creative materials and ideas to internal stakeholders
• Develop and execute a project from concept to completion
• 6+ years of professional experience in UX/UI design
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent degree
• Proficient MAC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and the current Adobe Creative Suite
• Highly creative thinker who can collaborate with peers and copywriters on creating compelling graphics and headlines that together leave a lasting impression
• Effective communicator who can take high-level direction, articulate design decisions and incorporate feedback
• Ability to execute design and edits quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is necessary
• Strong team player who is self-motivated, proactive and resourceful
• Energetic team player who brings creativity to the table and thrives in a collaborative environment
• Established track record of consistent delivery and meeting or exceeding deadlines
• Ability to demonstrate competency in layout sketching, interactivity, visual design and typography in a portfolio
Want more details about this and other Austin, TX opportunities? Meet Renee Diaz!