Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
39 - Digital Marketing AnalystApply
Aug 24, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Adam G.
Job #: 107264
The Digital Marketing Analyst is a member of our Marketing Department, a 20-member team which directs all marketing initiatives for the organization's campaign.
The Digital Marketing Analyst contributes primarily to the digital marketing team, but may be called upon to analyze trends and results outside of the digital sphere.
This person will dedicate 75% of their time to the public education programming while supporting organization-wide web communications with the remaining 25% and is a shared resource between campaigns.
THE DAY-TO-DAY STUFF:
• Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and visual dashboards, working with internal and external agencies, and report to management and project teams.
• Develop reporting suites and success measures based on KPIs for various organizational objectives.
o Monthly website reporting.
o Projection modeling for video views, website views, social media engagements, data captures, etc.
o Measuring exposures and results for ad recall, brand recognition, acquisition, engagement, sentiment, etc.
o Other duties as assigned.
• Provide data and analysis to suggest improvements and to help optimize process and user experience across digital channels based on data and observed trends.
• Devise and conduct A/B tests across digital channels (primarily through the Truth website, email marketing and SMS) using tools such as Optimizely and/or Adobe Target.
• Social media analysis, listening and engagement reporting to define reporting metrics for the social networks we utilize or plan to use.
• Deliver performance measurement and reporting to track investments in corporate social media and push tactics.
• Develop insights to inform truthinitiative.org web content strategy, social media tactics and push tactics to (1) deepen engagement with key audiences and (2) expand our audience/reach.
Just to point out some changes; qualified applicants should be well versed in Adobe analytics (not Google). Also, the marketing team is looking for a person who has the ability to share the story of the data. This needs to be not just someone who can run numbers, but who can decisively make recommendations to the team based on the analysis given.
The ideal candidate must have a bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience in the advertising, communications or marketing industry.
The individual should be a savvy and detail-oriented analyst with a deep understanding of digital channels who can provide not only the data analysis, but thought leadership focused on delivering the best ROI for ongoing programs.
They must possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak to technical and non-technical audiences; ability to work independently and efficiently on concurrent projects and with internal staff and outside partners/vendors is a requirement; advertising/communications agency experience is desired. Candidate must be able thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
• Thorough working knowledge of Adobe Analytics (Omniture).
• Hands-on experience with Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager.
• Working knowledge of Optimizely and/or Adobe Target.
• Working knowledge of Sprout Social, SimplyMeasured, or equivalent tools.
• Experience developing segments and cohorts.
• Experience in omni-channel digital marketing, including paid media, web, SEO, SEM, email, SMS, social media, etc.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, macros, functions, etc.).
• Individual must be a high-energy professional and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
• Ability to manage projects through their entire life cycle in collaboration with internal and external team members.
Want more details about this and other Washington DC opportunities? Meet Adam Gezelle!