Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Brand Designer/ Art DirectorApply
Aug 18, 2016
BOSTON, MA - On-site
Temp To Perm
Agent: Lola S.
Job #: 107064
Our unique agency client is looking for a Senior Brand Designer! Join this team of over 160 professionals with diverse, multi-disciplinary experiences, including architects, brand strategists, business strategists, economists, psychologists, electrical, mechanical and software engineers, and designers from areas such as graphic, industrial, interaction and digital design.
This company has partnerswith clients to discover innovative ideas and realize them as powerful products, services and brand experiences. Some of their clients include American Express, Bose, Herman Miller, Haier, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle,PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Reebok, Samsung and Staples.
Who You Are:
Are you passionate about creating immersive brand experiences? Have you led multi-disciplinary programs across multiple touchpoints (environmental, print, digital) that engage and excite consumers? Are you obsessive about details? Can you manage a team and advocate strategic design internally and with clients? Do you create strategic design solutions based on user and business needs? Are you comfortable helping to craft design strategy and then bringing that strategy to life through design? Do you enjoy working in teams on challenging and complex design problems?
THIS COULD BE THE JOB FOR YOU!
As a Senior Brand Designer, You Will:
• Lead programs focused on understanding user/consumer needs and translating these into compelling multi-channel brand experiences
• Clearly communicate strategic vision and design decisions internally and to clients
• Work as part of a team through the entire duration of projects (consumer research through execution)
• Craft and clearly communicate brand strategy
• Think systematically about holistic brand systems, considering customer needs, employee needs and business and market context
• Understand technical constraints and opportunities
• Identify resource requirements, time and budget estimations for design programs, set up and run client sessions, manage project budgets and deadlines
• Collaborate with experts in different domains such as strategists, engineers, video artists, architects, human factor experts and brand experience designers
• Lead internal projects and assignments as business dictates
• Keep the pulse of the global design community
• Be part of an energetic and hard working team of multi-disciplinary designers and strategists
Background and Skills:
• 6+ years’ experience in leading strategic brand design projects across a range of touchpoints
• Excellent presentation, communication, writing and organization skills
• World-class graphic, UI, typography, and layout design skills
• Experience with consumer/user research and analysis, ideation and brainstorming techniques, sketching, prototyping, and concept validation
• Experience in project and client management
• Ability to work closely with design development teams and production partners to drive effective and efficient implementation of designs
• Expertise in Adobe’s design applications
• Available to travel
• Comfortable managing and mentoring junior designers and interns
Want more details about this and other BOSTON, MA - On-site opportunities? Meet Lola Sizemore!