Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Brand StrategistApply
Aug 18, 2016
BOSTON, MA - On-site
Temp To Perm
Agent: Lola S.
Job #: 107063
Our unique agency client is looking for a Senior Brand Strategist! Join this team of over 160 professionals with diverse, multi-disciplinary experiences, including architects, brand strategists, business strategists, economists, psychologists, electrical, mechanical and software engineers, and designers from areas such as graphic, industrial, interaction and digital design.
This company has partners with clients to discover innovative ideas and realize them as powerful products, services and brand experiences. Some of their clients include American Express, Bose, Herman Miller, Haier, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle,PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Reebok, Samsung and Staples.
Who You Are:
Do you enjoy understanding what makes brands work? Can you define brand attributes and put them into action? Are you excited about understanding what makes a brand meaningful to people and then helping companies understanding how to leverage this understanding? Are you passionate about creating immersive brand experiences across multiple touchpoints? Can you manage a diverse team and advocate strategic design internally and with clients? Do you enjoy working on challenging and complex design problems?
THIS COULD BE THE JOB FOR YOU!!
As a Senior Brand Strategist, You Will:
• Possess a rich brand strategist tool-set that includes the ability to define; brand architectures, positioning strategies, personas, customer journeys, product line architectures, and brand-related language components to meet a variety of client needs
• Think systematically about holistic brand systems, considering customer needs, employee needs, and business and market context
• Articulate brand strategy, brand meaning and define brand attributes that will inspire and guide a wide variety of design objectives
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Clearly communicate strategic vision and design decisions and tell concise stories in the brand voice of our clients
• Lead programs focused on understanding user/consumer needs and translating these into compelling multi-channel brand experiences
• Identify resource requirements, time and budget estimations for programs, set up and run client sessions, manage project budgets and deadlines
• Grow client relationships into partnerships by being a trusted advisor
• Be part of an energetic and hard working team of multi-disciplinary designers and strategists
• Represent thought leadership through process/philosophy in trainings, workshops, facilitated meetings with clients, and other engagements
Background and Skills:
• At minimum 6 - 8+ years of consulting experience in design/brand/communication field
• Undergraduate degree, masters preferred, in business or design related field
• Excellent presentation, communication, writing, organization and client management skills
• Experience with consumer/user research and analysis, ideation and brainstorming techniques, prototyping, and concept validation
• Capable of managing, mentoring and developing junior-level staff
• Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
• Open to new ideas, receptive to input, and grounded in reality
• Adept at translating research work into meaningful and actionable ideas
• Available to travel
In addition to a resume, please also include case studies of current or recent work in an Adobe PDF or a link to an online portfolio in order to be considered for this role.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
This is a full time, temp to perm position onsite in the Seaport!
Want more details about this and other BOSTON, MA - On-site opportunities? Meet Lola Sizemore!