Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Project Manager (Agile)Apply
Aug 03, 2016
Metro Detroit, MI
Temp To Perm
Agent: Mark P.
Job #: 106316
Vitamin T is currently in search of a Project Manager for our client in Metro Detroit, MI. This full-time, on-site role is a temp to hire opportunity!
- Define work plans, assign work, monitor project progress, and report schedule variances / scope changes
- Manage day-to-day planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting for web project-related initiatives, including multiple brands / web sites both international and domestic
- Oversee a variety of customer programs, and manage / balance client expectations and projects delivery schedule
- Support creation of RFP/RFI responses, SOW's and scope documents
- Review / edit deliverables prepared by team before presenting to client to ensure clarity
- Work closely with Account Managers, senior leadership and additional department such as Development, QA, Production Support, and Creative to manage / deliver projects on time and on budget
- Interface with the client directly on a day to basis, including troubleshooting, project delivery, budget management, developing / managing timelines, training, and initiation of new projects
- 3+ years of Project Management experience, preferably within a web environment
- PMP, Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is a strong plus
- Ability to run both Agile (Scrum) and traditional projects with strong problem solving abilities
- Experience supervising / conducting regression & user acceptance testing
- General understanding of application programming, database and system design as well as Internet, Intranet / Extranet and client/server architectures
- Familiarity with web analytics, and content management solutions (CMS)
How to apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards
Want more details about this and other Metro Detroit, MI opportunities? Meet Mark Peznowski!