OUR COMPLETE AQUENT CARE BENEFITS
- Health Insurance: Choice of three plans covering preventive care, emergency and urgent care visits, hospital stays, surgery, labs and diagnostic tests, specialist doctor visits, maternity care, mental health care,
comprehensive prescription drug coverage, and much more. Dependent coverage also available. Administered by Cigna.
- Dental Insurance: 100% coverage for preventive care and 50% for major care. Dependent coverage also available. Administered by Cigna.
- Vision Insurance: 100% coverage up to $300 every year. Dependent coverage also available. Administered by Cigna.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account: Save on taxes for qualified out-of-pocket healthcare expenses. Administered by WageWorks.
- Supplemental Coverage Plans: Pay for expenses not covered by health plans due to critical illness, hospitalization, or injuries sustained in a covered accident. Administered by Voya Compass.
- Wellness Works Program: Participate in health assessments, walking challenges, and wellness passport, get reimbursement for gym membership, and more. Administered by Aquent (some activities require enrollment in an Aquent
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Get access to a network of services designed to help employees and their family members be successful in their personal and professional lives. Administered by Cigna (enrollment in an
Aquent health plan required).
- 401(k): Traditional and Roth 401(k) retirement plans through Fidelity Investments. Participation available from day one.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account: Save on taxes for qualified dependent care expenses. Administered by WageWorks.
- Identity Protection: Comprehensive identity, financial, and privacy protection services for individuals and families through InfoArmor’s PrivacyPlus Plan.
- Commuter Benefits: Parking Flexible Spending Account and Transit Flexible Spending account to save on taxes for qualified transportation and parking expenses. Administered by WageWorks.
- Discounts and Perks: Get exclusive employee pricing and discounts on technology, travel, entertainment, auto purchases, online shopping, and more. Administered by Perks at Work.
- Career Development: Ongoing career coaching and personal development plans from recruiters who specialize in the marketing and creative space and understand what hiring managers need most.
- Online Skills Training: Free access to Aquent Gymnasium, our online learning platform offering courses in web development, design, user experience, and content creation.
Eligibility: The benefits above are available to full-time and part-time hourly talent who meet our eligibility requirements. For more information, please contact us or reach out to your Agent.