HR Data, which includes information received from employees (Talent and internal staff), and applicants such as:
- Employee (Talent and internal staff) and applicant contact details (and link to social media if provided) - name, business and/or personal phone, email, address
- Identification and proof of employment eligibility documents which may contain demographic data such as name, dob, age, gender, citizenship, work authorization status. (ssn, drivers license number, state ID number)
- Work history, performance, discipline, work samples (ex. Portfolio images)
- Education, training, and career interests
- Health and safety information related to or needed for emergency contacts, sick time, medical leave, or accommodation/accessibility purposes
- Other information required for employment purposes, such as payment of compensation and benefits and maintenance of employment records (may include information such as student loans, interview records, receipts and invoices for
- Communication regarding finding work, problem resolution, other employment related matters
- Business and Employment records
- Building Talent database
- Development and improvement of products and services
- Payment and required withholdings
- Talent and staff onboarding
- Background checks in accordance with applicable law and client requirements
- Employment eligibility verification
- Performance management
- Payment and tracking of benefits
- Disability accessibility and accommodation requirements
- Expense reimbursement
- Legal requirements
|Information received from Client, Prospective Client and Prospective Talent (applicants) Information which may include business contact details, job title, industry, Company, IP address.
- To provide services, for operational purposes, and to improve our products and services.
- To enable access to systems such as MyAquent.
- Sales and marketing
|Information received from third parties such as vendors, credit reference agencies, background screening companies, including company number, VAT number, bank details, contact details (which may be personal data in some instances).
- Business records
- Legal requirements
- To verify identity, credit worthiness
- To perform background checks in compliance with client requirements and in accordance with applicable law.
|Information we collect from you that falls into special categories of data including:
- Health data regarding a condition or disability, or leaves of absence and family leaves
- Background screening data which may include drug, alcohol and criminal background checks.
- Certain demographic data such as race, gender, sexual orientation, religious of philosophical beliefs, trade union membership
- Biometric data such as a photo and fingerprints
- To comply with legal requirements
- To comply with contractual commitments where permitted by law
- To provide employment related benefits
- Health and safety of employees
|Information we collect through your use of our website including:
- Website user credentials such as User ID and password.
- General Location data, for example if you provide us with the Aquent market closest to your location.
- Marketing and communication regarding topics we believe are relevant to you
- Management and improvement of websites.
Information Collected from Aquent Gymnasium registered users including:
- Email address
- User name
- Gymnasium Course Records
- Information from your LinkedIn profile if you create your account using LinkedIn.
- To communicate with you about Aquent Gymnasium and other products and services of Aquent and our affiliates in which you may be interested,
- To maintain your user account and a record of your course work and certifications
- Analysis and internal reporting
- User support