Let’s Be Clear. Crystal Clear.
We’ve spent 30 years gathering powerful insights on our talent to provide our clients with best-in-class data to make their hiring decisions. We compile intel from every stage of a talent’s screening process and share it with you in an online Candidate Profile you can access any time you need.
Our president is proud of our commitment to quality. Check it out:
Here are all the ways we gather information about talent to help make perfect matches:
- Reviews: We believe in representing our awesome talent using the best information possible. So when you work with us, you can view actual feedback provided by hiring managers regarding our talent’s performance on previous assignments. It’s the only way to have real-life, real-time data on a candidate before you decide to hire.
- Business Interviews: Structured behavioral interviews are done in person by our recruiting staff to understand a candidate’s soft skills—specifically the six soft skills that our clients associate with creative freelancer success: communication, problem-solving, teamwork, accountability, quality-orientation, and self-direction.
- Real-Time Availability: Our Hiring Toolkit lets you know which of your favorite Vitamin T freelancers can start on projects right away. You’ll not only see their availability in real time, but their most recent availability every time it’s updated—right in our online tool.
- Independent Technical Skill Assessments: The best way to assess technical skills is to discuss a candidate’s previous projects—to see how they were created and the decisions made along the way. We engage working professionals to conduct code and portfolio reviews and produce expert write-ups on our talent.
- Coding Challenges: Our coding challenges are designed by working professionals who have devised real-world scenarios that test applied skills in a deadline-driven test environment. Additionally, we rely on client research and business analysis to uncover the specific skills that require assessment, so our challenges remain current, relevant, and responsive to the needs of the market.
- Design Assessments: Our hands-on design assessments evaluate technical skills of designers using the latest tools and technologies. Each assessment is based on a real-life client project. Candidates are required to complete a series of design and production tasks to create a final product within a set timeframe.
- Reference Checks: We utilize a third-party partner, Chequed.com, to ensure that our reference process is as unbiased as possible. The thorough Chequed system uses behavioral science and the latest assessment technology to get deep into a candidate’s psyche and provide insights to potential employers.