A Web Analyst is your guru when it comes to understanding the performance of your online efforts. They leverage tools like ClickTracks, Omniture, WebTrends, and Google Analytics, and create dashboards to deliver key insights for performance improvement. Bonus: They can explain this stuff to you like you're a six-year-old.
Skills & Deliverables
- Manage and/or implement web analytics tracking tools
- Develop and deliver regular reports that provide actionable insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Strong blend of analytical, technical and business skills with the ability to understand and articulate the online business quickly
- Create and manage dashboard and analytics reporting processes
- Strong analytical mind with expertise in qualitative and quantitative market research methodologies