Navigating the streets of Toronto via his trusty skateboard, Peter is an agent fully dedicated to working hard, having fun, and making the perfect matches.
We asked him 11 Quick Questions to find out advice he has for digital creatives, what keeps him inspired, and important stuff like his favorite app.
- App that you can't live without? Fancy! Showcasing hidden products, ideas, and destinations from all over the world, it has it all.
- iPhone or Android or Blackberry? I’ve gone through at least eight BlackBerrys, made the switch to two different iPhones, I now live in the comfortable world of Android.
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? @mashable
- Favorite site? Hype Machine
- Inspirational Digital Hero? Ken Kutaragi, for creating the best of the best when it comes to gaming systems.
- Stranded-on-an-island album? Either an album from Explosions in the Sky or Sigur Ros (but I’d prefer a small mix of Old School Hip Hop, Classic Rock, and yes, a little dance music!)
- Most important advice for creative resumes? Detail! Simple and easy to read. A resume that explains your business impact, not just a list of projects.
- Favorite place to eat in town? I would have to go with Dangerous Dan’s. My favorite dish there is the Cereal Killer. A chicken breast stuffed with cheese and Canadian bacon, rolled in Corn Flakes and then deep-fried.
- Jobs trending in your area? The market tends to move like a roller coaster. This week it’s art directors and creative directors.
- Favorite ad campaign? New Zealand Tourism
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? In most cases you have less then 30 seconds to wow a client. Explain exactly what you did on your projects and how you were successful in your position. What you did to excel in your role. How did you go over and above to impress your client or manager?
Looking for jobs in the Toronto area?
Connect with Peter!