With over 16 years ad agency experience as a producer/project manager, Christine speaks the language of hiring managers, which is why they trust her to find them exactly the talent they need. And talent trust her to find them great work.
A recent transplant from NYC, she thrives in Austin’s vibe, from the music scene to the interactive scene.
We asked her 11 Quick Questions to find out what advice she has for digital creatives, what keeps her inspired, and important stuff like her favorite app.
- App that you can't live without? Zillow
- iPhone or Android or Blackberry? iPhone
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? @thelindywest
- Favorite site? Jezebel: Home of Shiny Happy Ladies
- Inspirational Digital Hero? Woz (aka Steve Wozniak)
- Stranded-on-an-island DVD? Ghostbusters
- Most important advice for creative resumes? Demonstrate your expertise in context for the job. If you're a UX Designer, show wireframes, workflows, sketches... on napkins if you have to. They want to see how your minds works!
- Favorite place to eat in town? Uchi
- Jobs trending in your area? UX, UI, and IA
- Favorite ad campaign? EuroRSCG’s The Most Interesting Man in the World for Dos Equis
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? Relax, know your personal creative process, who your influences are, and be able to intelligently describe them to your interviewer.
Looking for jobs in the Austin area?
Connect with Christine!