Rebecca is crazy (in a good way) about the pace and vibrancy of the digital creative industry. With a background in classical music and love of all things tech (she codes HTML for fun), she finds herself perfectly suited to make London’s best digital creative matches.
We asked her 11 Quick Questions to we could find out what advice she has for digital creatives, what keeps her inspired, and important stuff like her favorite app.
- App that you can't live without? Bus London
- iPhone, Android, or Blackberry? iPhone
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? Actor, writer, and blogger @stephenfry
- Favorite site? Recently, I’ve been living on Codecademy
- Inspirational Digital Hero? Spotify co-founder Daniel Ek
- Stranded-on-an-island DVD? Cool Runnings
- Most important advice for creative resumes? How original is a single-column CV written in Times New Roman or (heaven forbid!) Comic Sans? Your portfolio isn't the only place for you to showcase your creativity! Apply the same thinking to your CV as you do to your portfolio, but make sure that your design enhances the impact of the text, rather than forcing it into the background.
- Favorite place to eat in town? Siam Central on Charlotte Street. Just yummy Thai food!
- Jobs trending in your area? Everything mobile! Designers, UX architects, native developers... we're always on the lookout for new talent!
- Favorite ad? Fallon's tasty 2007 Campaign for Skoda
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? Take the time to do your research on the client and ask your Agent if you have any questions at all. As my mother always says; "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!"
Looking for jobs in the London?
Connect with Rebecca!