Megan is a firm believer that if you love your job, it never feels like work.
Which explains why connecting the best creative talent in Indianapolis at jobs they adore is so much dang fun for her.
We asked Megan 11 Quick Questions to find out what advice she has for digital creatives, what keeps her inspired, and important stuff like her favorite app.
- App that you can't live without? Instagram
- iPhone or Android or Blackberry? iPhone
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? Dana Weiss, @Possessionista
- Favorite site? The Cut
- Inspirational Digital Hero? Biz Stone
- Stranded-on-an-island DVD? For inspiration, Castaway
- Most important advice for creative resumes? Your resume is a platform to show off your creative expertise! Be yourself, keep it simple, and tailor it to the job.
- Favorite place to eat in town? Mama Carolla's has the best Italian food!
- Jobs trending in your area? UX, UI, and mobile
- Favorite ad campaign? I still love Ogilvy’s Dove's Evolution campaign
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? Never underestimate the power of a smile (and research)! Be sure to know specifics about the company. Reiterate how you can contribute to their team by more than just what the role asks. And, don’t forget to follow up with a thank you note or email.
Looking for jobs in the Indianapolis area?
Connect with Megan!