As a former copywriter, Liz speaks the language of creative and knows the landscape intimately. As an agent with 7+ years experience, she understands what it takes to make a creative’s dream come true in the City of Angels.
We were happy to sit down with her and ask our 11 Quick Questions. Find out what advice she has for digital creatives, what keeps her inspired, and important stuff like her favorite app.
- Apps that you can't live without? Shazam and AroundMe
- iPhone, Android, or Blackberry? iPhone
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? @TechCrunch
- Favorite site? Pinterest
- Inspirational Digital Hero? Joe Sparks: Flash pioneer (of Radiskull and Devil Doll fame)
- Stranded-on-an-island DVD? The Matrix
- Most important advice for creative resumes? If your resume is designed well, we’re off to a great start. Type is the purest form of design, so don’t be shy about showing your mastery of space.
- Favorite place to eat in town? Flemings
- Jobs trending in your area? Mobile development
- Favorite ad? Coke Zero "Firing Squad" from Crispin Porter + Bogusky
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? Be sure to research the company well and have at least three in-depth questions prepared. Remember, be confident, not conceited!
Looking for jobs in the Los Angeles metro area?
Connect with Liz!