Julie has a passion for meeting new talent and then finding them amazing jobs at equally amazing clients. When she’s not out running trails (pictured), she’s indoors at our Indianapolis office, pumped up on pumpkin spice lattes and making spot-on connections.
We asked her our 11 Quick Questions so we could find out advice she has for digital creatives, what keeps her inspired, and important stuff like her favorite app.
- App that you can't live without? runtastic
- iPhone, Android, or Blackberry? iPhone
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? American fashion publicist, television personality, and author Kelly Cutrone
- Favorite site? The New York Times
- Inspirational Digital Hero? Mark Zuckerberg
- Stranded-on-an-island DVD? Hunger Games. It's entertaining and it might teach me how to survive while I'm stranded :)
- Most important advice for creative resumes? Having a creative resume is great, but remember to keep the information organized in a way that puts your best foot forward to the client.
- Favorite place to eat in town? Binkleys
- Jobs trending in your area? UX/UI, graphic design, digital project management.
- Favorite ad campaign? I love Leo Burnett’s Mayhem campaign for Allstate.
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? The most important thing to remember is to show up prepared and never forget the art of conversation. Asking intelligent questions and explaining your qualifications in a way that’s tailored to match the employer's needs is the absolute best way to make a great impression.