Janelle lives by the motto, "If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life.” Which is why she considers herself so lucky to go into work every day and connect the best creative talent with the coolest gigs in the Philadelphia area.
We loved asking her our 11 Quick Questions so we could find out what advice she has for digital creatives, what keeps her inspired, and important stuff like her favorite app.
- App that you can't live without? iHeartRadio and eBay. I'm equally addicted to both!
- iPhone, Android, or Blackberry? iPhone
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? Marketer/writer @AllThingsGwen
- Favorite site? Admissions problems. Absolutely hilarious!
- Inspirational Digital Hero? Steve Jobs. What an inspiration!!
- Stranded-on-an-island DVD? Michael Jackson's Moonwalker!
- Most important advice for creative resumes? Don't be afraid to pat yourself on the back. Go ahead and highlight your accomplishments rather than your everyday job duties.
- Favorite place to eat in town? The Dandelion. The mussels are delish!!
- Jobs trending in your area? Interactive Web Designers
- Favorite ad? BBDO, New York’s Snickers spot with Betty White always make me giggle.
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? Prepare yourself! Do your homework on both the company and your interviewer. Make a list of questions you want to ask. Also make a list of answers to the questions they are likely to ask you. Make sure you know what their needs are and why the position is open, if you can. Knowing this, you can tailor your answers to fit their needs and have a rock star interview!!