With over a decade of experience as an Interactive Designer, Heather is as passionate about user experience anyone in the UX community. She’s so passionate in fact, she’s specialized: she works with our agents throughout North America to help awesome UX talent find work!
We were thrilled to ask her 11 Quick Questions so we could find out what advice she has for digital creatives, what keeps her inspired, and important stuff like her favorite app.
- App that you can't live without? Foursquare
- iPhone, Android, or Blackberry? iPhone
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? Founder, Happy Cog studios and author Jeffrey Zeldman
- Favorite site? cameronmoll.com created by founder of Authentic Jobs, designer, author, and speaker Cameron Moll
- Inspirational Digital Hero? The legendary Luke Wroblewski
- Stranded-on-an-island DVD? Pride and Prejudice
- Most important advice for creative resumes? Your resume is the first thing hiring managers and agents see - it’s a direct reflection of you. Consider your typography and make sure it's error-free!
- Favorite place to eat in town? Sono
- Jobs trending in your area? UI/UX Designers!
- Favorite ad campaign? Travelocity’s The Roaming Gnome videos
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? Be prepared! Research the company and hiring manager before your interview. Find out how they measure success.