When she’s not longboarding through the twists and turns of Toronto, you’ll find Elisha at our office playing matchmaker between talented creative professionals and some of the leaders of the creative industry.
So grab your helmet and GoPro and check out Elisha’s answers to our trademark 11 Quick Questions to find out what advice she has for digital creatives, what keeps her inspired, and important stuff like her favorite app.
- App that you can't live without? Songza
- iPhone, Android, or Blackberry? iPhone.
- Who rocks your world on Twitter?@blogTO. Just because Toronto rocks!
- Favorite site? Pinterest
- Inspirational Digital Hero? Mark Zuckerberg
- Stranded-on-an-island DVD? Bridesmaids
- Most important advice for creative resumes? This is the first thing a prospective employer will judge you on. Therefore, show your personality, but also be sure to speak to your capability and creativity!
- Favorite place to eat in town? Green Eggplant
- Jobs trending in your area? User Experience and Responsive Design Roles!
- Favorite ad campaign? Tribal DDB’s campaign for McDonald’s Canada.
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? Be yourself and honest about your capabilities. Your work will speak for itself. It is also extremely important to be able to walk your potential employer through your creative process from conception to execution. Don’t be afraid to show your passion. The more passionate you are about what you do, the more likely a company will want you on their team.
Looking for jobs in the Toronto area?
Connect with Elisha!