With over eight years of experience working at ad and design agencies, Claire knows the creative world, and a creative’s needs, inside and out. Which makes her the perfect fit for our Vitamin T London office.
We checked in with her to ask our 11 Quick Questions, so you can find out advice she has for creatives, how she stays up on the world of digital, and important stuff like her guilty song pleasure.
- Google or Bing? Google
- Best digital event in your city? Internet Week Europe.
- Describe your city in 5 words. Open minded. Diverse. Refreshing. Cultured. Creative.
- Best advice to any manager conducting an interview? Don’t just ask closed-ended questions or leave the candidate to do all the talking—awkward silences are never good.
- Biggest mistake people make on their resumes? Too much information. Keep to a minimum of 2 pages, even if you have 20 years of experience.
- Native Apps or Responsive Design? Responsive Design.
- Favorite meme? Social Media Revolution.
- Favorite place to keep up with changes in the digital world? Brand Republic.
- Advice for freelancers to make their first day a successful one? Just one big one: Do not be late!
- Next big thing in digital? Responsive design!
- Guilty song pleasure? Gangnam Style.