A vital part of our amazing NYC team, Anthea may consider herself short in stature (she stands tall at four feet, eight inches), but she’s huge on agenting skills.
She’s been rocking the creative recruiting scene for 4 years and loves working at the fast-moving intersection of creative and business.
We asked Anthea 11 Quick Questions to find out what advice she has for digital creatives, what keeps her inspired, and important stuff like her favorite app.
- App that you can't live without? Shazam
- iPhone or Android or Blackberry? iPhone
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? The Kick Ass Copywriter, @jaredkessler
- Favorite site? Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- Inspirational Digital Hero? Steve Jobs!
- Stranded-on-an-island DVD? For inspiration? Bad Boys II
- Most important advice for creative resumes? Make sure your resume is always up-to-date. In the freelance world you have to be ready at a moment's notice if you want to land the job of your dreams.
- Favorite place to eat in town? Dirty Bird (Buttermilk-dipped fried chicken!)
- Jobs trending in your area? Front End Development
- Favorite ad campaign? EuroRSCG’s The Most Interesting Man in the World for Dos Equis
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? After an interview, follow up with a thank you letter same day via email. It can be the deciding factor between you and the candidate that didn't take the time.
Looking for jobs in the New York area?
Connect with Anthea!