Chicago agent Beverly Ross says there’s no better feeling than helping someone find a job. It’s what gets her going every morning, no matter how cold it is outside!
A Second City native, she knows the local companies on the lookout for awesome creatives and marketers.
Ready for a new start in the New Year? Check out her answers to our 7 Quick Questions, then give her a call!
- What song best describes your team? No doubt about it, “We Are Family!”
- What’s your favorite interview question? My all-time favorite is, “If you had to plan a surprise party for your dad tomorrow at 12pm and needed to make sure his ten best friends were there and that there was a green fire truck at the party, what would you do?” It’s definitely one worth trying out!
- What’s one important skill every person should have? Empathy. If you lack it, you need to start working on having a lot.
- How did you get into staffing? I was applying for a job in marketing at Groupon and the recruiter told me she thought I’d have a great future in recruiting. The rest, as they say, is history!
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? When I got an iPhone 6 Plus. I made the switch to purchasing things and reading entire articles from my phone. Before that I would do that stuff on a laptop, so definitely a game changer.
- What fad or trend do you hope comes back? I know UGG boots are going out of style but I still love them and don't want to give them up!
- What is the one movie that you can quote the most? It’s got to be “The Sound of Music.”
Looking for job opportunities in Chicago? (Besides singing in the hills, that is.) Call Beverly!