An integral part of our superstar NYC team, agent Theresa Hampl brings her extensive background in customer service to every aspect of her work. We’d call it her “A” game, but in her case, it’s her “A+” game.
If you’re on the lookout for a great gig, give her a call! After, of course, reading her answers to our 7 Quick Questions.
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? By far, the most exciting thing I get to do is tell someone they’ve been selected for a job. I get really invested in the success of our talent, so nothing makes me happier than when they get to use their craft and get paid for it.
- Any good advice to pass along to job seekers? Yes! During interviews be sure to ask, "Is there anything that came up during this conversation that would potentially keep me from being considered for this role?" Asking this question at the end of an interview can really give you a pulse on what the interviewer is thinking as well as give you an opportunity to address any potential roadblocks to an offer.
- What made you want to work at Vitamin T? Coming from recruiting in a different industry, I was really drawn to working in the creative space; I have not been let down! I am in awe every day with what our talent are capable of. What I love most about working here is that we can have fun with both our talent and our clients. This is a company that’s all about not being stuffy and boring...we can let our personalities shine!
- What do you love about working with creative talent? I’m floored just how passionate they are about what they do. They were born with this creative gene and it’s embedded in their work, outlooks, and lives. What’s so amazing is to see how that gets translated into our world through displays, products, ads, etc. We interact with their passion every day. How cool is that?
- What’s the BEST thing someone can do when looking for a job? Stay positive! I know that this can be a daunting and frustrating time, but keeping a good attitude makes all the difference in how you interact with others and how they interact with you!
- If you could invent an app, what would it be and why? I would love an app where I could input all the ingredients from my kitchen and it would spit out a bunch of delicious recipes. This may exist, so if anyone knows this app’s whereabouts, please share the love. ;) @tmhampl
- How do you want to be remembered? As a person who was always looking at things with a "glass half full" mentality.
Looking for a great creative gig in New York?
Connect with Theresa!