On the hunt for a great gig? Today’s your lucky day!
With over 17 years in the “people biz,” (including BBDO Atlanta), Vitamin T agent Stacie Rouissi knows the hard work it takes to create someone’s lucky break. It’s the work she does every day!
If you’re in need of a little luck, advice, or just like fun GIFs, read her answers to our 7 Quick Questions then give her a ring!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I always get excited when we have a client that’s using us for the first time. ESPECIALLY if they’re a bit reserved about working with a recruiting firm. I love making it my challenge to blow them away with great communication, amazing talent, and a smooth hire at the end. There is nothing better than getting that 2nd order from a 1st time client because you were able to WOW them with excellent talent and service!
- How did you get into recruiting? I began my career in human resources and so I have always had my hand in the talent side of the business. It was a natural progression to begin to specialize in the one aspect of HR that I truly loved: finding great talent to work at the companies I supported.
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? Can I use “badass?” Because that is definitely us all wrapped up in one word.
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be? It would have to be with Anthony Bourdain because he is the coolest chef ever. I’d take him to eat all over the Mississippi Delta, where I’m from.
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? “Are there any roadblocks that you can see for me being offered the job?” It allows the interviewer a chance to tell the candidate what they think is preventing a match for the position. Which gives the candidate a chance to overcome that objection.
- One important skill every person should have? A great attitude is so important to have, especially when searching for jobs and interviewing.
- Favorite GIF? Can’t pick just one :)
Looking for great gigs in Atlanta?
Talk to Stacie!