San Francisco agent Sonya Sachdeva really trusts the people she represents.
Case in point, this photo was taken right before a full stack developer shot the pumpkin off her head William Tell style.
It’s what you’d expect from someone who always goes to extraordinary lengths to find her talent their dream jobs.
Looking for an agent you can trust? Give Sonya a call! That is, after reading her answers to our 7 Quick Questions, of course.
- What most excites you about your work? That every single day I get to meet with talented creative people who inspire me to pursue my passion at work. As a bonus they inspire me to pursue my passion outside of work too!
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? Try this: “What factors make your team successful amongst the daily challenges they face?”
- What do you love about working with creative talent? They have the BEST hobbies! So often they use design to make our lives easier, fun, and more efficient!
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be? Julia Child...you know that would be the BEST meal of your life!
- What’s one important skill every person should have? I have two: communication and good eye contact :)
- How did you get into recruiting? I was an Aquent Talent! (There’s a commercial in there somewhere....)
- Favorite GIF? It's actually a meme....!
Looking for amazing jobs in San Francisco? Connect with Sonya!