Shadi not only speaks English, Danish, and Persian, she’s fluent in Digital Creative as well. When she’s not traveling the world, you’ll find her in our Los Angeles office, matching stellar talent with their dream jobs.
Check out her answers to our new 7 Quick Questions!
- What made you want to work at Vitamin T? And what do you love most about working here? I did some recruiting in my previous job at MatchCraft and found it really fun. When I saw that Vitamin T was hiring I did some research and thought it seemed like the perfect fit. I wasn't wrong! This job not only keeps me on my toes every day, it's incredibly rewarding.
- What do you love about working with creative talent? The digital world is ever evolving and it’s pretty hard to keep up. But by working directly with the creative talent I really feel like I'm at the center of the action!
- What’s your favorite interview question? Ask a creative to give you "a success story." Wow, you just learn so much! Not just about their professional skills but also about their emotional intelligence.
- What app do you use regularly that provides great user experience? I use Instagram daily! It’s an easy way for me to stay connected with friends, family, and peers around the world in just one shot. My Instagram is shadisasl. #Follow4Follow #Like4Like :)
- What’s your favorite brand and why? I'm a sucker for (almost anything) Danish design! Georg Jensen above all. I love their minimalistic style.
- Best creative/digital event in your city? I have to give a shout-out to LA The Los Angeles User Experience Meetup and the great woman behind it Crystal Ehrlich. It’s not only fun, it's incredibly inspiring and educational.
- What’s the name of the last book you read? Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris.
Looking for creative jobs in Los Angeles?
Connect with Shadi!