Where in the world do you find Vitamin T agent Sara Khatami?
It all depends which day you ask!
But on MOST days, you’ll find the world traveler at our Atlanta office, meeting with the amazing talent that help keep A-Town on the “A List.”
If you’re a creative or marketing pro looking for your next great opportunity, read her answers to our 7 Quick Questions, then be sure to give her a call!
(And don’t worry, she answers her phone, no matter where she is.)
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? So many things. For one I love the company I work for! The teammates I get to collaborate with makes each day exciting. I love being able to help talent find their dream job and help clients fill a position that's crucial to their team. Knowing that you're making a difference in people's lives is a great feeling!
- What one question should every candidate ask in their interview? Ask this only if you love the job: “Do you see any gaps in my resume or any reasons why I would not be a good fit for this role?” This is a great way to end an interview as it allows you to overcome any objections the interviewer may have and end with a selling point.
- What’s one important skill every person should have? Listening! It’s always so frustrating talking to someone who is not engaged in conversation and talks back at you, not to you. You can learn so much about a person by really listening to what they have to say. (Also rollerblading makes everything better.)
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? Does Waze count? Not joking, I’d be literally lost without it! If I can’t have that, it’d have to be a wireless battery charger. That way I wouldn’t have to worry about having a dead phone to call someone after I got lost.
- How did you get into staffing? My background is in customer service and I've always been passionate about helping people. Staffing was an easy transition and a great fit as well. I not only got to continue my passion, I took it to another level by helping people secure their dream jobs.
- What was the best compliment you received? A talent told me that she wakes up excited every day to go to work and feels so fulfilled in the new job we found for her. Nothing makes me happier than hearing that kind of compliment!
- What is the one movie that you can quote the most? Definitely “Cool Runnings.” “Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, come on boys, it’s bobsled time!” “Sanka, ya dead? Yeah, mon.” “Jamaica, we are a Bobsled team!” I could go on....
Looking for great gig in Atlanta? Talk to Sara!