Toronto business development manager Sadiar Ameri and Vitamin T were made for each other.
He loves snow. We love snow. He loves creatives. We love creatives.
He spent the last 10 years working in fine arts, sales, and management.
And our clients love the fact that he’s spent the last 10 years working in fine arts, sales, and management.
If you’re in the Toronto area and in need of stellar creative and marketing talent, you’ve gotta connect with Sadiar. Even if you’re not, you’ll still get a kick out of his answers to our 7 Quick Questions!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? What truly energizes me is being able to find great opportunities for creative people. It’s also incredibly rewarding to help companies find talented individuals to take them to the next level. It’s really a win on all sides!
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? “If you could change one thing about the company or your role, what would it be?” It might be a little unusual to ask (and bold), but it gives the interviewing manager a chance to to tell you what’s really happening at the company. And it will also let you know how honest they are.
- One important skill every person should have? Asking insightful questions. Many people have good problem solving skills, because that’s what we’re taught in school. But how many people learn to ask the right questions? I think in a lot of ways it’s actually more important than knowing how to problem solve. And definitely a skill I am working to improve and master.
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? Collaborative!
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Actually there are so many people on that list that it would end up being a very large dinner. And I’m not sure if all the living people who showed up would actually want to have dinner with dead people. So I’m going to pass on this question.
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? The iPhone has impacted my life the most. The convenience of being able to access anything online without the need of a computer has completely changed the way I live and work.
- Favorite GIF? Zootopia’s Flash the Sloth!
Looking for great creatives in Toronto? Give with Sadiar a call!