As an account executive in our Atlanta office, it’s Rachael’s quest to ensure our agency clients know about the talent they need, even before they realize they need them.
Really. It’s actually a bit spooky.
Well, we promise you won’t be scared after reading her answers to our 7 Quick Questions. Quite the opposite! Read on, then be sure to give her a ring!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I'm still excited every time we help find someone a job within an agency they've been dying to work with. A person who may be currently unemployed now has the opportunity to continue to do what they love. Plus the company gets to add a passionate talent to their team. It's a win win situation.
- Best creative/digital event in your city? Creative Mornings! It's an amazing mix of creative talent that focuses on inspiring and challenging our community. One Friday a month a different speaker from local communities talk about their career journey. CM is in most major cities and is always well worth attending!
- Biggest myth about the staffing industry? End goals. A lot of people think the staffing industry (specifically sales and recruiters) are only looking out for themselves. Most do not know that Vitamin T and Aquent truly ingrain their core values into the way we approach business. We care about the people we find jobs for and the companies we work with. There's nothing better than a happy talent at a great company.
- What made you want to work at Vitamin T? And what do you love most about working here? I have to point out our core values:
- Our people make the difference
- A holistic perspective is needed
- We must relentlessly pursue consumer value and competitive advantage
- Continuous learning and improvement drive the organization and the individual
Seeing these put into action and our leaders leading by example is exceptionally motivating. It's easy to be your best in a positive working environment.
- What do you love about working with creative talent? I studied Journalism/Public Relations at GSU right here in downtown Atlanta. So the creative community is already my extended family. I love their individualism and the wonderful creative ideas that lead to the campaigns, ads and commercials we all see and love.
- As a 5 year old, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a teacher. I had the best kindergarten experience ever. I mean, who doesn't love to color and have snack time?! (We have grown up coloring books, BTW! Email me and I'll send some from Vitamin T :)
- How do you want to be remembered? I would most like to be remembered as someone who cared about others through word and deed. My goal is to be the kind of person who always brings something to the table or encourages others.
Looking for your best talent in Atlanta? Connect with Rachael!