Noel is laser-focused on building and maintaining professional relationships with customers. Which should explain why our clients are so crazy about her. Whenever they need creative staffing solutions to help them save the day, they know who to call!
Looking for advice for conducting interviews or the next big thing in digital? Check out her answers to our 11 Quick Questions and find out!
- Best digital event in your city? Houston Interactive Marketing Association Conference.
- Describe your city in 5 words. Big. Hot. Friendly. Humid. Best.
- Best advice to any manager conducting an interview? Ask situational questions. Example: “Have you ever had a disagreement with a colleague and how did you handle it?” After asking the question, let the candidate explain and listen to the details. These types of questions give great insight into how a person reacts and adjusts to different groups of people.
- Biggest mistake people make on their resumes? Not explaining gaps in employment. Explain every gap and be truthful. Remember, honesty is still the best policy!
- Advice for freelancers to make their first day a successful one? Be on time. Dress appropriately. If you’re working through Vitamin T, follow up with your agent at the end of the day!
- Next big thing in digital? BIG DATA! Access to reports generated by big data analysis can uncover brand perceptions, buying behaviors, and product trends.
- Who is your favorite super hero? Wonder Woman.
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? @TheSingleWoman.
- Favorite type or font? Century Gothic.
- Traits that clients ask for most? A lot of clients ask for people that are fun and don't take themselves too seriously. If the clients are working in laid-back, fun environments, they want talent who match their culture!
- Guilty song pleasure? Michael Jackson’s ”Thriller.” The end always gets me . . . oh, that laugh!!!