A self-proclaimed NASA nerd, the world of “what’s next for tech?” isn’t a black hole to Nathan. He’s passionate about the latest developments in interactive and connecting clients with the top creatives in Toronto.
Ready to shoot for the stars? Check out his answers to our 7 Quick Questions to discover how he helps find Ontario’s most awesome companies the best digital creatives!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I love working with both clients and talent who are so incredibly excited about the work that they’re doing. It’s a great feeling knowing that I assisted in bringing everyone together to accomplish their goals.
- What’s your favorite interview question? “Why are you interested in this organization and why should you be hired?” Direct, sure, but really something that needs to be asked.
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Neil Armstrong for sure. I would love to understand from him, first hand, what it was like to walk on the moon!
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? Silly as it may sound, the Microwave. Makes reheating dinners a snap!
- One question every candidate should always ask in a job interview? Try this, “How will you be measuring my performance during the first, second and third month?”
- How did you get into recruiting? Actually, by a lucky break! Many years ago I was interviewed by recruiting company for a QA role at their client. Following that interview I was quickly escalated to the VP of sales. After a few more interviews I was hired on as an the recruiting company’s account manager! And the rest, as they say, is history.
- Favorite GIF? Arrested Development!
Looking for awesome talent in the Toronto area? Connect with Nathan!