Being an identical twin, business development director Monika Jedrzejek has never had an issue finding the perfect match.
That’s probably what led her to spend the last 10+ years making great creative matches at agencies and companies all over Chicago.
Even though that wasn’t one of the questions we asked her in our 7 Quick Questions, Monika still has a lot of good stuff to share!
Of course, if you need to know more—or are looking for creatives in the Chicago Metro area—give her a ring!
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? “Why do you love working here?” You should always find out what your interviewer loves (and maybe doesn’t like so much) about your prospective workplace.
- What do you love about working with creative talent? I'm always really inspired by their creative perspective. It’s so amazing to find out what made them decide to choose a particular direction on a project, what their inspirations were behind a campaign, etc. Makes every day interesting.
- One important skill every person should have? Listening! That is, knowing how to truly listen to someone and not just hear them. It’s an invaluable skill.
- What’s a word you’d use to describe your team? No doubt about it: EXPERIENCED!
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? Texting. I know it’s not exactly new, but when I think of a technology that impacts me on a daily basis, texting is it for sure. It allows me to consistently (and seamlessly) stay in touch with my family, friends, and peers. Pretty amazing.
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Okay, I’m going to have to get deep on this one... I would have to say God. I said it was going to be deep. I’d ask him why we are here on earth? What’s our purpose? There’d be an awful lot to find out.
- Favorite GIF?
Looking for amazing freelancers in Chicago? Call Monika!