Molly’s background in media and creative—and her family connections in recruiting—make her the ideal person to represent our amazing talent in NYC. (And yes, we’re aware that is the Golden Gate, and not the Brooklyn Bridge, behind her.)
Whether you’re a crafty copywriter or a fastidious front end developer, if you live in or around The City, you’ve got to talk to Molly! Just read her answers to our 7 Quick Questions, then give her a ring!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? GETTING SOMEONE A JOB! What an adrenaline rush it is to call a talent to tell them they have an awesome gig starting. Incredibly exciting!
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? It says a lot in an interview if a candidate shows that they are thinking beyond the meeting. Asking a question that digs further into what their role would be or how they could specifically help the team grow. These types of questions show the interviewer that they’re excited and committed to the opportunity beyond the initial meeting.
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? Collaborative!
- What do you love about working with creative talent? Not one of them is the same. I could meet with three designers in one day and all three of them will have different experiences and approaches to the work that they do. Creatives keep me on my feet and keep my job fresh and incredibly interesting every day.
- How did you get into recruiting? My older sister has worked in recruiting for a long time, she convinced me to give the recruiting world a try. Safe to say, I am very appreciative of that advice! :D
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Definitely Shonda Rhimes because she produces so many of the shows I obsess over (“Grey’s Anatomy,” “Scandal,” “How to Get Away with Murder”, “Catch”). I would LOVE to pick her brain on what she has in motion currently and also ask her multiple times about her reasoning for killing off Derek Shepard.
- Favorite GIF? Mrs. Doubtfire!
Looking for great creative gigs in New York? Call Molly!