For business development director Michelle Quinn, making sure her clients stay laser focused on their deliverables—instead of rummaging through thousands of resumes and portfolios—is the name of the game.
She’s helped oodles of our clients quickly find the creatives they need—for as long as they need them.
Check out her answers to our 7 Quick Questions, then be sure to give her a ring when you need a little or a lot of help!
- What’s one important skill every person should have and why? The ability to make a great first impression. Think about it, how many times have you met someone and, as soon as they left, you forgot all about them and had no idea what they did? Make sure YOU have a compelling, but brief, elevator pitch about yourself. Networking happens everywhere and with every single person you meet. Make sure the people you've met will remember your name and why they will want to talk to you again.
- What’s the BEST thing someone can do when looking for a job? Be prepared! That means a lot of work, but it will be well worth it. Make sure your portfolio is clean and all the links work and ensure your resume has NO spelling errors. For interviews, you need to even more prepared:
- Be early or on time!
- Know your client and the people you'll be meeting.
- Have at least 3 really good questions to ask.
- Make sure you can tell them exactly WHY they should hire you.
Looking for top creatives in and around Boston? Connect with Michelle!