Hailing from SoCal, Lynn always makes sure to bring a ray of sunshine whenever she’s connecting with Vitamin T talent or clients in her adopted Washington DC home.
We’re glad to have her on our team!
You will be too, after you check out her answers to our 11 Quick Questions to find out her advice to freelancers to make their first day successful and her best example of awesome UX.
- Biggest mistake people make on their resumes? Lack of organization. Often I see too much clumping, gaps or just offering too much irrelevant information. Keeping each position and responsibilities direct is best. Also listing all tools/softwares/skills is important, the more keywords the better!
- Best digital event in your city? Advertising Week DC.
- Google or Bing? Google.
- Best advice to any manager conducting an interview? Always smile throughout the interview. If possible, start with a funny icebreaker to calm the interviewee's nerves. An interview that is direct and to the point without any tricky questions is best. It’s always best to be open about the position and expectations.
- Native Apps or Responsive Design? Responsive Design.
- Advice for freelancers to make their first day a successful one? Go above and beyond and enjoy the ride.
- Best example of awesome UX? This guy’s portfolio.....its just awesome!!!
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? Will Ferrell, @WillyFerrell.
- Favorite type or font? Cambria.
- Traits that clients ask for most? Fun, energetic and hardworking.
- Guilty song pleasure? Salt-n-Pepa’s “Push It.”