Kyle credits much of his success as a rockstar business development manager to lessons learned while playing on a top-ranked college baseball team. Namely that team chemistry, long-range planning, and swinging for the bleachers always pays off.
Need some creative firepower for your Bay Area dream team? Read Kyle’s answers to our 7 Quick Questions, then give him a call!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I love meeting new talent and get a huge kick out of seeing inside some of the hottest startups in the world.
- What do you love about working with creative talent? It’s so great to connect with so many unique and talented people and watch them innovate. You gotta love the Bay Area.
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be? No doubt, businessman, investor, author, philanthropist, and owner of the Dallas Mavericks Mark Cuban.
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? Believe it or not, golf GPS. Now I know how far I hit the ball in the wrong direction.
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? Put the shoe on the other foot and ask, “Why do you believe in this company?” It’s a bold question, but I promise you’ll get plenty of insight.
- What’s one important skill every person should have? Easy: how to make a grilled cheese without burning it!
- Favorite GIF? Patrick!!
Find great creatives in San Francisco and Silicon Valley by connecting with Kyle!