As a superstar Business Development Manager, when it comes to ensuring his clients get the creative talent they need to stay top dog, Kyle is the guy!
(And yes, he does promise to leave the dog home on client visits...unless you request otherwise.)
Are you in the Bay Area and in dire need stellar talent? Give him a call!
After, of course, you check out his answers to our 7 Quick Questions!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I love being able to connect great companies with awesome candidates. Knowing that I am putting these really talented people together to grow businesses is hugely exciting.
- Biggest myth about being a salesperson in the staffing industry? I would have to say that the biggest myth about being a salesperson in general is, in my opinion, that you always need to "catch a lucky break." I wish! You create “luck” by being prepared to seize opportunities.
- What’s the BEST thing someone can do when looking for a job? When looking for a job, make sure you polish up your resume! Each version you send out should pertain to the position that you are applying to. And don’t forget to catch those little typos!!
- What made you want to work at Vitamin T? I have to say it was the values the company was founded on. What I really like about working here is the incredibly open culture of the entire office!
- What do you love about working with creative talent? I love being able to connect with so many unique people and check out their awesome work that they have completed!
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? Believe it or not, it’s GPS. I can’t tell you how many times I used to get lost.
- Name 3 things you think will become obsolete in ten years. I don’t think I’m too far off when I guess that it’s going to be: wires, home phones (landlines), and car keys.
Get great creatives in San Francisco by connecting with Kyle!