Detroit account director Kitty Kindred loves the awesome companies and amazing talent who keep her city ticking. (And yes, that was a Shinola joke.)
If you’re a Michigan business looking for a staffing partner who knows creatives and creative, check out Kitty’s answers to our 7 Quick Questions then give her a call!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I love being part of our creative community, interacting with the awesome talent in our area, and promoting the amazing assets we have in Michigan!
- How did you get into staffing? I was actually a graphic designer in my previous life who moved into account management. And of course I wanted to utilize my creative skills with a cool company like Vitamin T!
- Song that best describes your team? What else? “Detroit Rock City” by KISS.
- What was the best compliment you received? Actually it was a note I received from a talent and client that was super sweet and much appreciated: "I will never forget your kindness and all you did for me. You are a terrific human." How sweet is that?
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? My iPhone has most likely made the biggest impact on my communication, interactions, information, music, photography, transportation, health, banking, time, and entertainment. And, of course, all those future innovations and possibilities that are yet to come!
- What fad or trend do you hope comes back? Talking to each other! :) (See above answer.)
- What is the one movie that you can quote the most? “The Wizard of Oz.” Best. Movie. Ever.
Looking for great creatives and marketers in Detroit? Call on Kitty!