Whether you need a great gig, a terrific talent, or astute advice, Kimberly’s got your back. She’s one of our amazing Atlanta agents who’s a pro people connector and awesome advice giver.
Need proof? Read her answers to our 7 Quick Questions, then give her a ring!
- What’s your favorite interview question? “Out of the previous companies you've worked for, tell me which one you liked most and why?” I love this question because the answer tells you what type of culture the candidate likes and helps defuse any anxiety in the room. These types of casual questions make them loosen up and sort of forget they're in an interview. That’s when we get to know them the best.
- What’s the BEST thing someone can do when looking for a job? Network, NETWORK, NETWORK! Hiring managers have other lives, so applying to their Indeed.com postings isn't as beneficial as you may think. Nine times out of ten they end up choosing the candidate that was referred or recommended. It’s going to be networking that gets you that gig!
- Biggest myth about being a recruiter in the staffing industry? "Recruiters don't care about the job hunters, only the client." This may be the case for some staffing agencies, but absolutely not with Vitamin T or Aquent. If I interview/contact a candidate, I am concerned in their best interest. THAT’S my top priority.
- What made you want to work at Vitamin T? Vitamin T's strategy is completely different from the competition and it what sets us apart tremendously. It’s not all about the 'numbers' here, but about gaining relationships and helping others. That type of concept goes a long way and what makes a company successful.
- What do you love about working with creative talent? What’s not to love? My background was previously in commercial staffing and looking at black and white pages all day wasn't exactly exciting! Now I get to do something I really love: reviewing portfolios and meeting different creatives every week.
- As a 5 year old, what did you want to be when you grew up? A dancer for sure! MJ didn't have anything on me.
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? Helping people reach their end goal, whether it’s getting a job or finding the perfect candidate!