Kevin was destined to be a director of business development at Vitamin T.
His LinkedIn profile lists his favorite pastimes as meeting new people and networking. Add to that a strong background in staffing and solid foundation in marketing and you can see why he’s the perfect person for finding our clients the creative talent they need.
Need more proof? Just check out his answers to our 7 Quick Questions. Then give him a call!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I really like helping businesses find meaningful solutions to their problems. I love being the guy they can depend on when they need a helping hand.
- What do you love about working with creative talent? I admit to being endlessly fascinated by their skills and creative abilities. The talent we represent put together some truly amazing work. It also feels good to help people achieve their professional goals, whether that's finding them cool freelance opportunities or helping them land their dream permanent job!
- What’s your favorite interview question? “What do you like to do in your spare time?” This question tells me a lot about someone. Personal interests usually align with what someone does for a living. If a talent says, “I love doing my taxes!” do they really belong in the creative world? You know what I mean?
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? Family!
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? George St. Pierre, former UFC middleweight champion. I'm a huge fan of people with character and strength and George has shown this throughout his career in MMA.
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? The smartphone of course! I can manage my entire life in one place. As someone who can get easily distracted, I like having one tool that I can use to handle my everything :)
- How did you get into recruiting? Sort of by accident! I started out working in the recruitment department of a local community college back in 2010. Since then, the trend continued. After a 3 year stint as a marketing coordinator at a medical waste company, I found my way back to recruitment in the industrial industry. When the opportunity arose to work with creative talent, I jumped, because I remember how fun it was to be involved in the creative process. The experience has NOT disappointed!!
Looking for great creative talent in Toronto? Call Kevin!