Toronto agent Katherine Good is a sucker for old school arts & crafts (glue sticks, scissors, high quality fruit-scented markers...), but she’s always sure to leave the real deal to the pros she represents.
She’s happy to spend her days as the middleman (er, middle-woman), matching up awesome creatives with equally awesome companies.
Check out her answers to our 7 Quick Questions, then be sure to connect with her!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I love the thrill of the “hunt”. The adrenaline and happiness I feel when I help a client find the right talent and a creative gets a hot new job is addictive!
- One word you’d use to describe your team? Synergy!
- What do you love about working with creative talent? Honestly, I am always amazed by their ingenuity and brilliance. When I look through portfolios and recognize a creative’s work from billboards, stores, sites, apps, subway posters, wherever, it really knocks me out. They are truly the world’s idea factories!
- Favorite interview question? "When you were going through school what did you think you would do with your education?"
- How did you get into recruiting? In college I majored in Human Resources Management with a minor in Marketing. Recruitment and Selection class just hit me as "my thing." It required such a concert of skills to do well and I thought, “I could do this!” It really takes a lot drive, discipline, and a great Spidey Sense to be a good recruiter. One second you are someone’s sound-board, a researcher, a writer, a cheerleader, an investigator, and a magician. Joining Vitamin T couldn't have happened at a better time, in my lucky 7th year of recruitment!
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Before I answer, is this dinner at a restaurant or am I cooking? Getting personal for a second, I would want to cook dinner for and sit with my Dad enjoying a homemade meal, BBQ to be exact. He passed away eleven years ago and it would be great to make him dinner and show off the grillmaster skills he taught me!
- Favorite GIF? Rihanna!
Looking for great creative jobs in Toronto? Call Katherine!