A creative, marketing, and communications pro with more than seven years experience, Kallie loves the ever-changing worlds of creative, marketing, and technology and adores finding Vitamin T clients the best digital creatives in Indianapolis.
We won’t make you go 500 miles (or 200 laps) to get her best advice for conducting an interview or the hottest digital event in Indy. Just cruise through her responses to our 11 Quick Questions!
- Best advice to any manager conducting an interview? Know the five most important things you need in the right hire. Ask questions specifically related to those five things. Hire for competency and culture.
- Advice for freelancers to make their first day a successful one? Know where you're going and who you're reporting to. Do NOT be late. Listen, and ask questions.
- >Native Apps or Responsive Design? Responsive Design.
- Best digital event in your city? There are a few, but ExactTarget Connections is hard to beat. Get set for 2014!
- Biggest mistake people make on their resumes? Repeating. Repeating. Repeating. If it is listed in one job, I assume you can still do it. Try to make each position on your resume add unique value.
- Favorite place to keep up with changes in the digital world? Oh so many. But I am a total geek for Wired and FastCoDesign.
- Next big thing in digital? The Internet of things. It's about to get real.
- Best example of awesome UX? There are amazing examples everywhere. I'm a news junkie and the USA Today site redesign is, in my opinion, fantastic!
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? Tim Siedell.
- Favorite meme? I mean, I like any cat meme, but it all started with Keyboard Cat.
- Guilty song pleasure? Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used to Know.” Can anyone get this out of their head?
Looking for a partner to find you great freelancers in the Indianapolis area?
Connect with Kallie!!