Here’s Kaitlin at the moment she discovered the source of Vitamin T’s awesomeness—and seconds before she decided to take the plunge.
Boy are we happy she did!
As Director of Business Development in our Seattle office, she jumps in to help local companies keep the creativity flowing.
Check out Kaitlin’s answers to our 7 Quick Questions, and if you’re in Seattle, be sure to give her a call!
- What most excites you about your work? There’s lots of things that are exciting about this work, but I’d say my number one is solving companies’ problems and helping them grow their business and creative teams. Every client and every project is different. It's never boring!
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? You’ve got to ask this one: “Who has been your most successful person in this role and why are they so successful?”
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be? John Wooden
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? The Apple Watch! I can be on top of my emails 24/7 without my phone glued to my face.
- What is one word that you would use to describe your team? Passionate!
- What’s one important skill every person should have? Writing. Everyone should know how to get his or her point across in a clear, concise manner.
- Favorite GIF? The Apparently Kid. He is amazing!