Our director of business development’s specialty, passion, and profession? Finding out exactly what you want long before you do. Then getting it for you, fast.
Well as long as it's related to creative talent. (Or mojito-related, as she makes a mean one.)
If you’re in the market for either, be sure get in touch with Julie in our Dallas office ASAP.
After you’ve read her answers to our 7 Quick Questions, of course!
- How did you get into creative recruiting? I was recruiting for creative education previously and have always worked in the creative and marketing industries. I love this world and I think my experience in the area really helps me to understand what my clients need to grow their businesses. (It also helps that I’m actually a creative myself!)
- What most excites you about your work & the contribution you make? I absolutely love working with creative clients and talent! I have always found them to be so much fun and interesting to be around. My main goal is always to help make a perfect match between our clients and our talent.
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead? Why? David Bowie would definitely be my dining companion of choice. He caused such a huge stir in music, art, and culture. He gave all of us freaks and geeks license to be ourselves and his incredible knack for self-reinvention is epic!
- What tech innovation has most impacted your life? The rise of social media marketing really fascinates me. I enjoy observing and adapting to the shifts in social media uses and seeing firsthand how it impacts brands.
- What’s one question a candidate should always ask in a job interview? “What has the biggest challenge been for this position?”
- What’s one important skill every person should have? Easy: networking skills. They are absolutely vital. Sure, it is WHAT you know, but WHO you know is almost as important.
- Favorite GIF?
Looking for great creatives in Dallas? Talk to Julie!